Enable Or Disable Parental Control Via Netgear Genie Setup
As technology is making advancement day by day, it makes our daily working easy & simple, on the other hand it also raising alarm for our children’s who spends their most of the time online. They don’t know what is good or bad for them. So, as a parent it becomes your responsibility to secure your children’s from being exploited. Netgear router has every important security feature that can help its users to do secure networking. Netgear genie feature is an important element of the Netgear router that can be used in many ways.
Today we are giving an overview of how you can enable or disable Parental Controls in Netgear router with some basic steps. So, get ready to have new experience of secured networking.
- Just later than User set up an OpenDNS Account user can enable or disable Parental Controls from computer or Wi-Fi device.
- User can enable or disable Parental Controls with the help of Netgear genie setup via mobile app.
- Start by connecting your mobile device with Netgear router’s Wi-Fi network.
- Time to launch the Netgear genie setup on Mobile App.
- Tick on Sign In button.
- Now fill Netgear account login details & click the Sign In button.
- Time to enter router’s admin password & click Login button.
- Next, click on Parental Controls button.
- In case you are still not logged in to OpenDNS account then click on Login Button, & enter OpenDNS user name & tap Login button.
- In order to enable the Parental Controls shift Enable button to the right.
- Or in the same way for disabling Parental Controls shift Enable button to the left.
We hope that we have informed all of you very well regarding Parental Controls. If anyhow, you have any issue regarding above mentioned steps do tell us on toll free number or via live chat with our experts. Router login support team is always there to help you.