Enable Remote Access in Netgear Genie App
In a world of Wi-Fi we can do our every task from any place with the help of Wi-Fi connectivity. Nowadays it is very simple & common thing to make any device Wi-Fi accessible. Netgear router genie app is another example of Wi-Fi connectivity that gives feature of accessing your Netgear router from any remote area without any restriction of fixing to one place. Netgear router users can connect nearby to their router to enable remote access. So just follow these few simple steps for enabling remote access. In case if you face any difficulty in doing so then do contact our router login team on toll free number.
- Start by connecting your mobile device with your router’s Wi-Fi network.
- Open now Netgear router genie app.
- Now tap the Sign in button.
- You need to open an account of Netgear Account & after sign in account Login page get displays.
- Now enter Netgear account login details & tap Sign in button. It will display Local Access page.
- Time to enter admin password & click on login.
- Now tap to Remote access.
- In order to enable the remote access shift Remote Access slider to right side.
With above mentioned steps you can easily enable remote access. In case, you are fail to do so in Netgear router genie app then do place a single call to our technical support unit via toll free number or via live chat.