Follow These Steps for Accessing Netgear Genie In Windows 10
Are you Netgear router user? If yes, then you know better what features a Netgear router usually has? Netgear router has many amazing & useful features including Netgear Genie. Netgear Genie assists Netgear users in router dashboard which usually gets used to manage, repair & monitor your network. It also lets you to managing router remotely from your smartphones, Laptop/tablet & via MyMedia. Moreover, if you have iPhone or iPad with an AirPrint, you can print documents or view devices on the network. Netgear Genie also provides relief for its users via sign-on (SSO) feature. With sign-on (SSO) feature, you don’t require separate login credentials for Netgear router different accounts. Adding more fun to this feature, you can also share files videos & music with the help of Netgear Genie. From a security point of view, you can set up Parental Control via Netgear Genie. For today we came with step by step guide for Windows 10 users. If you are using window 10 & want to access Netgear genie on it then go through the entire blog. Netgear Genie develops the excellence of the program. So, all those who are looking for information on Netgear genie windows 10 can go through our today’s blog.
You can download Netgear genie for free of cost. To download the Netgear Genie go through below Mentioned Points.
Steps for Downloading Netgear Genie Windows 10
- First of all, visit Netgear official website on your computer. Type http://www.NETGEAR.com/genie into the browser address bar & then press enter.
- Next, click on the button of Download Now.
- Once you download & then install the Netgear Genie, it gets starts automatically.
- In case, you want to use Netgear Genie after some time then click on the Netgear Genie Icon.
- If you don’t want Netgear Genie to start automatically then right click on the Netgear Genie Icon. After that, click on the setting & uncheck the box of Enable Autostart.
Steps to Setup Router via Netgear Genie Windows 10
- Start with connecting a computer to Netgear router with the help of an Ethernet cable. It can be wired or wirelessly.
- Now, click on the Icon of Netgear Genie on your Computer desktop. This will display Netgear Genie Dashboard. From here you can choose settings as per your preference.
Settings on Netgear Genie Dashboard
There are a number of settings available on Netgear Genie dashboard. It includes following Settings.
- Router Settings
- Parental Controls
- Wi-Fi Connection
- Network map
To Access Netgear Genie Features, you have to log in to your router user interface. Enter Router Login credentials. Use Admin for Username & password for Password.
If you want to know further steps regarding Netgear genie windows 10 contact experts on toll-free Number. Our Experts are active 24/7 on Toll-free number & live chat. So, you can also ask questions live from the team. In case, you are interested in sharing feedback & suggestions with us then post comments in the comment box. Your Valuable comments & feedback helps us in improving customer service for future.