Remotely Access your Netgear Router Using Genie App for iOS Mobile Device
Netgear Genie App is the best solution for accessing Netgear router from any remote location. There are thousands of users who are using the iOS mobile devices. Good news is that, you can easily use the Netgear Genie App even using the iOS mobile devices. In this blog, we will explain in details how can we access the Netgear router from remote location using the iOS mobile devices.
- First of all you will need to connect your iOS mobile device with the available WiFi network.
- After connecting the iOS device with the available WiFi network, access the Netgear Genie App.
- Login to the Netgear Genie App using the correct login details.
- After the successful login, go for the “Remote Access” option.
- Fill the email address and password for the remote access configurations.
- Here you will found the complete list of the devices connected within your network. Select the router you want to connect.
- Simply fill the login details that are User Name and Password.
These are the very simple steps for the accessing the remote computers using the Netgear Genie App for the iOS devices. Please feel free to contact us any time you need help regarding the issues you are facing with the Netgear genie app configurations and setup.